- Standard Private Table Ages 21+ | Up to 8 People (priced per person) | Based on Availability
- VIP Private Table VIP Private Table for 2 | Ages 21+ | (priced per person) | Based on Availability
Treat your special someone to a night of elegance with a 4 Course dinner, music & a breath taking sunset!
- Boarding: 5:00 PM
- Sailing: 5:30 PM
- Returning: 8:30 PM
Show that special someone you love them with a fantastic NJ Valentine’s Day 4 course dinner cruise.
We have 2 options to choose from:
- VIP Private Table (priced per person)
with plated Hors D’oeuvres, Lobster Bisque Appetizer, Filet Mignon & Lobster Tail, 1 Bottle of Moet Champagne, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Roses & Dessert
- Standard Private Table (priced per person)
with plated Hors D’oeuvres, Appetizer, Sit Down Dinner Combo Medley of Beef, Chicken and Fish accompanied by a Vegetable, Potato and Dessert
What to Bring
- Photo I.D. is required of all passengers 18 years of age or older, in compliance with US Coast Guard
- Adult passengers must be ages 21+ to purchase alcohol
- Don’t forget to bring your camera!
What to Wear:
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Face Covering
Face Coverings: All guests ages 3 and older are required to wear face coverings at all times while on board our vessels, except while dining, unless exempted by the local health authority.
All face coverings should:
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
- Guests who do not have a face mask will not be permitted to board the vessel.
Contact Tracing: All guests over the age of 18 are required to provide their full name and email address prior to boarding our vessels.
Health Screening Symptomatic: Guests who self-report they are experiencing any symptoms indicative of COVID-19 will not be permitted to board the vessel.
Travel: If you have traveled internationally or any restricted US State in the last 14 days, the CDC/Governors require that you stay at home and avoid contact with others.
Temperature Check: Guests will undergo temperature screening prior to boarding. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will not be allowed entry; those in their party will not be allowed entry either.
We are playing music on board, however, our dance floors are closed until further notice
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and patience as we navigate as responsibly as we can through these trying times to provide you with memorable experiences while staying healthy and safe.