Updated – March 15, 2021
Cornucopia Cruise Line has resumed limited sailings and have to adhere to governmental restrictions and limitations. We will reschedule all cruise reservations cancelled due to the Covid-19 outbreak and will honor all promotions for cruises scheduled in 2021 regardless of the expiration date in 2020. We want to assure all our customers that every ship in our fleet is cleaned and sanitized prior to sailing. During this time the safety of our customers and employees is our first priority.
Service and dining on all cruises, may be indoor, outdoor or a combination of both indoor and outdoor, based on specific vessel configuration as determined at the sole discretion of Cornucopia Cruise Lines in accordance with governmental requirements. Currently, indoor access is limited to 50% dining capacity and for use of rest rooms.
About the Cruise
Governmental Restrictions & Limitations
What to Bring
- Photo I.D. is required of all passengers 18 years of age or older, in compliance with US Coast Guard
- Adult passengers must be ages 21+ to purchase alcohol
- Don’t forget to bring your camera!
What to Wear:
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Face Covering
Health Screening Symptomatic: Guests who self-report they are experiencing any symptoms indicative of COVID-19 will not be permitted to board the vessel.
Travel: If you have traveled internationally or any restricted US State in the last 14 days, the CDC/Governors require that you stay at home and avoid contact with others.
Temperature Check: Guests will undergo temperature screening prior to boarding. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will not be allowed entry; those in their party will not be allowed entry either.
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
- Guests who do not have a face mask will not be permitted to board the vessel.